Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This and That

Yesterday I took time off to celebrate with family and kick off the new year with a 10 mile run.  A storm was rolling in and I timed things just right to enjoy the clouds and breeze, finishing just before the downpour started.

I took a route similar to this one and was pleased to see the reflecting pool filled once again.


I am definitely feeling the uphill portions of my run today.  Rob took no mercy on me during today's workout, which means tomorrow is sure to be a tough day.

I was hoping to do a packing post for Ragnar Relay this week, but it'll be a miracle if I manage to pack more than an hour before I leave.  It'll also be a miracle if my body holds up through al of my assigned legs.  I'm slated to run a total of 22.2 miles, 83% of which are described as "hard" or "very hard."  I've been feeling under the weather (again) lately, so hopefully my legs are ready and can carry the rest of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment