Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Monday... Funday?

Mondays are usually pretty bad. The weekend is over, I inevitably oversleep, and it's back to the weekly grind. Yesterday was different. While my day still started slowly, I spent my morning entering the lottery for the Cherry Blossom 10-Miler and signing up for the Maryland Double, which consists of the Frederick and Baltimore half marathons. I find there's nothing that motivates me to work out more over the winter than looking forward to spring races.

After my morning race sign-up spree I knew I needed to hit the gym. I decided on an hour-long cycle challenge class. The class was much better than last week and I got a great workout in, finishing in time to watch the Redskins win.

Monday was a fun day, indeed.

For those of you counting:
MYB workout 3 of 22 completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment