Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Freeing My Feet

Embarrassing but true: for the past two years I've been wearing crocs as recovery shoes between relay legs and after marathons.  I know they're heinous, but they're so dang comfortable I just can't help myself.

I recently realized I need something a bit more supportive (and less embarrassing) to wear post-run and picked up a pair of Nike Free Run+ shoes.

I've been wearing them everywhere.

Seriously.  These bad boys are comfy.


Also, they are NEON ORANGE.  Could I be any trendier?  Even better, they have a lot of reflective detailing that I can't wait to show off between night legs during Ragnar.  All of the grey/lighter black areas of the shoes (seen better in the photo below) are reflective.


If you are thinking about buying these shoes, just do it.

See what I did there?


No comments:

Post a Comment