Friday, June 8, 2012

I'll Take One in Every Color, Please

I get hung up on running shirts.  Once I find one that works for me, I buy it in every color possible.  As I've already posted about my favorite tank, I thought it only fair to fill you in on my favorite short-sleeved shirt as well.  Behold, the Under Armour Women's UA Escape Get Started Short-sleeved Tshirt.


Yes, that is my personal collection.  Eight of the same shirt.  Three neon versions.  No shame in my game.

Here's how it fits:

(photo from the Under Armour website)

It's fitted, but lose enough that it doesn't ride up.  The fabric is light and sweat-wicking enough to wear running in the summer heat.  The raglan seams prevent chaffing and the sleeves are a flattering length.  Truth be told, I can't find anything wrong with this shirt.... which makes it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment